Our staterooms are light and airy!
- All have outside views
- Right off main saloon - no stairs
- Fully sound insulated
- Lots of luggage storage - even for hard cases
- Big drawers, shelves and hanging locker
- full individually controlled a/c or natural ventilation through large windows and hatches
- Private bathroom with shower and plenty of water!
- Standard land-type flush toilet
- 110 volt outlets (US style)
The strict requirement of the Marine Department, and common sense, demand that all rooms of the ship including bathrooms have at least two escape routes. Thus all windows and hatches are man sized.
The ship also has several watertight bulkheads and a double bottom - features that are seldom found on a liveaboard.